Tuesday, August 02, 2005

For crying out loud!!

Tak suka! tak suka!! I hate this feeling!! Like my friends always say, I easily fall in love with anybody!! I need to change!!! It's disgusting!!! I'm tired and sick of this feeling! I should have known better than to feel like this. Come on, Tih! Be professional!! Semua ni sementara je... esok-esok, hilanglah tu!! The thing is, I can't controll this feeling... tak pasal-pasal nak jealous! Giler apa!! AaaaaaAaaAaaA.....I can't wait for it to end... It's killing me!!! All the crap of having this stupid feeling with my own colleague!! People will laugh at me...Nooooo!!!! Atih, it's just a fling, ok! So, forget about it!!

p/s: for those who heve read this, please don't ask why. I'll tell you if feel like telling it to someone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment