Friday, March 11, 2005

One week entry #1

One week Entry #1

Monday
It is so embarrassing!! They (people in HS cafe) thought it was me who scream in HS cafe because of the stupid cat!! (Refer to march, 8 entry)

Tuesday
Alright...alright... they say yesterday is history. What past is past... so, I should forget what happened yesterday no matter how embarrassing it was. Nothing really fascinating happened during the day but on the night, it really surprised me. As usual, Tuesday night, I have presentation skill and public speaking class and tonight is the final class for this semester and tonight also is the final round of public speaking competition. Well, surprisingly I am one of the finalists!! (Well done, Tih!) Alright... that is only after 3 of the contestant did not show up that night. So, I have been chose to be one of the 10 finalists. The topic given to me was Debaters makes lousy lover (haha...the best part is all the judges are debaters and I strongly agree with the topic!). Well my stand towards the topic does not really affect me coz all of them judge me professionally (no heart feeling...). In short, I did not won but my friend, Dayat won 3rd place (Congrats, Dayat! I am proud of you!). I could not wait for this weekend to tell my mom everything and I think she will be proud of me (hehe...perasan...). Even though I did not win, I did not feel bad at all...coz we celebrated the final class with with my favourite Dunkin Donut! (Naaah... that's not it). Actually, I'm kinda proud of myself coz I have been listed as one of the finalist. Therefore, Tuesday, 8th of March is quite a satisfying day.

Wednesday
Hmmm... Nothing much happened in Wednesday. Just that Me and Tim were rushing to finish up our assignments. Oh ya! I met my long lost junior in Matric, Mimi. She is still cute like before and I am really glad that we have finally met each other here in main campus. Plus, she said I am slimmer than in Matric (hehe... I am sure glad to hear that from her)

Thursday
Another satisfying day of the week. I have finished my memorization of some Surah in the Quran but still working on my assignments. I have got 2 assignments, one group assignment and the other one is individual assignment, which due 3 weeks ago... (ok Amrah, you can lecture me later...) oh, before I forget, I have received an email from my best'est' buddy (Thong Ouen Czing) in U.S. I have not heard anything from her for almost 6 month! Really miss her!! Err... one more thing, I won a prize today!! It is not a big competition or anything just a simple quiz in phonetics class and they gave prizes to those who answer correctly. I did answer their question and they gave me a small note book and a pen (I know...I know... big deal!) you can get it at the stationary shop but I already save at least RM 2++ (hehe.. do not get me wrong) I am not stingy!!

Today, Friday
Like I said in February, 24th entry, I will confessed to "my Inspiration" about how I felt about him, on the last class, which is today. It turns out that I did not get a chance to talk to him coz he is busy chasing after our lecturer. So, I guess I have to postpone it until the day of our final exam. (I will only be meeting him on that day).

Others
Congrats to Fid for the new beginning of her love life (I'm still looking for one).
Tim, I am happy for you... (You know why... Tim)
And for these people:
* Siti Nursyifa’ Mat Sulihan (Syifa)
* Faridah Azizan (Farid)
* Nor Hafizah Abdullah (Fieza)
* Nur Hasanah Md Akhir (Bold)
* Thong Ouen Czing (Thong)
* Mahirah Shahbuddin (Mahirah)
* Khadijah Came Abd Malik (Khaty)
* Summaiyyah Came Abd Malik (Sumaiyyah)
I really miss you guys sooooooooo Much!!!!

Finally, to all my friends (In UIA), I wanna say "Lets strive for the up coming final after 4 month of study it's time for us to show our real potential. Do not give up if you still have something to give, Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying".

0 comments:

Post a Comment