Sunday, September 07, 2008

Blabbering

Salam Ramadhan..

Actually, I'm kind of serabut right now. But I don't know what am I supposed to be serabut at.. I think the place where I work now is the main reason why I become like this.. To be honest, that place isn't that bad.. Coz people don't mess around with me except for this 1 annoying ***** (ba-ya-ta-cha-ha). I got fed up talking with her coz she doesn't know how to calm herself down and always wants to start yelling to people. If you look at her face, you'll know how stressful she is and she will transfer her stupid stress to other people so we will suffer like her.. I know I sound a bit bitter here but sometimes I just can't take it anymore! Everytime I picture her face in my mind I wish that I could just slap her! During my convocation, she called me from the damn office and start yelling! Since then, I will avoid seeing her and we hardly talk.

Huhuhu.. xbaik kan tulis mcm ni bulan2 puasa mcm ni? But again, this girl, doesn't fast coz she's not like us. Bak kata kak Yuhana, bakal menjadi 'kayu api' kat akhirat nnt. Puas hati.

0 comments:

Post a Comment