Monday, September 14, 2009

Wish you all the happiness in the world

Hmm.. It's not easy for me to see n hear about your sadness. I'm sorry I couldn't be a good listener to you. I'm sorry that I'm far away from you. I sorry coz it seems like I've abandoned you. I'm so sorry, friend.



Please don't be sad.. Please don't be demotivated... Please don't..



Friend,
Be happy, look around you.. Look at the sky. I'm sure you'll see birds flying, the white clouds and the blue sky. Look at the sky again.. You're actually saw Allah. Everything that you saw is His. Including us. Say MasyaAllah, say Subhanallah and don't forget Alhamdulillah.


Friend,
Look around you. You'll still see Allah. You don't have to look so far. Just turn around, lift your hands, look into the mirror... you'll still see Allah. There's no doubt about it. Just don't forget to say Alhamdulillah.


I tried to understand your hardship, I tried to put my self in your shoes and I understood. Somehow, the are few differences. You and me, You and her, You and him, You and them. All of us are different. But we do share one thing, we have Protector, Guardian, Provider and many more. We have Him.


So, my friend,
Let's be thankful and grateful. Coz we're still breathing and still able to make changes, able to correct our mistakes, able to cherish everything that we own, able to overcome difficulties, able to enjoy friendship and able to love. Best kan hidup kita? It is fill with colour. And we have Ad-Din to ensure the colour stays within the line.



Friend... Please smile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment